CDL-Rockies Energy stream webinarWednesday, April 20, 2022 - Wednesday, June 15, 2022
This is a recurring webinar, which will take place from 10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. on the following dates:
- April 20, 27
- May 11, 18, 25
- June 1, 8, 15
CDL tracks down the world’s most promising science and technology startups looking to build something massive and provides them with expert mentorship, opportunities to raise capital, and powerful industry connections. As a non-profit, CDL takes no equity and charges no fees.
The Energy Stream at CDL-Rockies in Calgary, Alberta brings together experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and leading scientists active in the energy sector, as well as corporate partners (Canadian Natural Resources, Imperial, Cenovus, Enbridge, and Suncor).
The Energy Stream is seeking technologies focused on accelerating the transition and diversification of energy systems and the optimization of existing resource operations.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about what CDL Energy offers:
- Mentorship from exited entrepreneurs, successful operators, angel investors, and VC partners
- Technical validation and feedback from leading academic researchers.
- Access to corporate partners (Canadian Natural Resources, Imperial, Cenovus, Enbridge, and Suncor)
- Guidance on strategy and business development.
- Opportunities to raise capital from angel investors and top-tier venture capital firms in the CDL network.
- You'll also hear from a successful alumni founder: Tulika Raj – Co-founder & CEO, SunGreenH2 (CDL Energy, 2021/22)
Join the webinar to learn more about the CDL-Rockies Energy Stream and determine if the program is the right fit for your startup.